Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrating the 4th

This is a drawing of my husband. It's a page out of Judah's "The Letter J" book I made him for Christmas...which explains why John Jay is Juggling Jack-o-lanterns.



















Anyhow, my point is that he is easily caricatured: furrowed brow, puffy vest, capri pants, tevas, the v-neck (now), and an occasional makeshift mohawk. But thanks to me, he will no longer have to roll those normal pants of his any more! He has been begging me for months to hem some perfectly good pants in to capris and tonight I finally did. What better way to observe our nation's independence than to make capri pants for my husband? George would be proud.














Here they are, in all their cropped glory.



















Since I spent my evening doing this, instead of a "fun" project, I added my own little touch to the tag.
he he.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...