Thursday, December 18, 2008

Celebrate Good Times...Come On!

Sorry, I had to sing it.
I told John Jay when I started the store that I would celebrate on the 50's - every fifty items I sell, we would have a mini party. And by "mini party" I mean: I get a Whole Foods Cupcake!!!!!

A huge-o, big, loud "THANK YOU!" to everyone who bought from Corrieberry Pie! I'm so grateful and excited to be able to keep doing it.
For my 100th item, I'll do a big give-away contest or something. And if the winner is local, we'll split a cupcake. Wait! I take it back...we'll get our own cupcakes.

3 comments:

HFin said...

A big ole loud CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is awesome corrie. I can't wait to help you get to 100. your stuff is super cool and to know that it is made by you makes it that much cooler. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!

jenny and curt said...

even if i don't win...can we still have a cupcake date?

Corrie said...

you know it! but the chances of it being you are high.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...