Monday, March 9, 2009

Secret Jewelry

Secret Necklace No. 1 is in - the first in my latest product line. Expect to see more skeleton keys in the coming weeks!
✥✥✥
The last few days have been a dream. After months of frigid, cold, nasty, bitter weather (that made me fit those same descriptions) it's finally in the mid 70's. My windows have stayed open 'round the clock. Right now, for example, me and my coffee are sitting by the open window listening to the quiet and the birds. Only a few more minutes before the sun wakes up. It's the most wonderful time of day. Everything is happier, brighter, easier. Sun + warm breeze = happy me.
✥✥✥
Also...I still have some beans to spill.
I'll give you a clue: it's not about buns, or the oven...or a bun in the oven.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...