Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shop News & A DIY Project...

Wow. Long time, no post, huh? Over a month! I think this is the longest I've been blog-free, and I've got to admit, I didn't miss it. It's nice to take a break every now and again. I'm about to do the same in the shop, but not with out a HUGE STORE-WIDE SALE first! More details to follow, but just know that I will be putting everything on sale in the next few weeks before I switch the shop to "Maternity Leave Mode". So be on the lookout for that.
Also, remember this fabric wrapping project? In my leave of absence I completely forgot that there was another little side project that went along with it. I made a few bracelets that day too (using the same process). These took maybe 3 minutes each, tops. So easy, and I'm pretty sure the bangles themselves were originally those scarf-holder-ring-thingies that you get when you buy a new scarf. So there you go. Essentially a free project, or a reason to go out and buy few new scarves.

6 comments:

Amanda K. said...

Super cute...and I have a ton of cute fabric I need to use. I'm totally going to make myself a few!

. said...

I loved the bracelets in my bolg has a similar work,the blog and beautiful, I will follow it, is there in my think you'll like my work.
http://ateliersantamaria.blogspot.com/2009/08/cordao-chita.html

kendal croix. said...

thoses are just too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Such cute stuff!!

pascale cerdan said...

super cute idea and love your blog

Jenna Bean said...

What do you use as a base for the bracelet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...