Monday, August 29, 2011

Home Tour - Part Two

Craft Space:
The desk I use for sewing and crafting is perfectly huge and sturdy. It was my father-in-laws when he went through school. Thankfully it fits like a glove in our kitchen. The Happy Day Garland I made hangs on the wall with leftover fabrics from various projects right over my collection of new and old family cookbooks. The white basket on the shelf is holding the burp cloths I made for Ruthie. I now use them as mini dish towels.
It goes without saying that this is one of my favorite spots in the house, right?

There's Fräulein Helga! Hi.

3 comments:

Lora said...

i love that garland! the colors just pop against the white wall. and that red clock is fantastic! such a cute space for creating. :)

Unknown said...

Loved looking through your blog :)
new follower~

I have an earring giveaway that is ending Aug 31, you should check it out

Amy said...

thanks for the tour! Love the new place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...