Saturday, January 7, 2012

DIYs of the Day

Now that holidays have come and gone, and Christmas has been successfully boxed up and crammed to the back of the garage, I'm itching to do a few DIY projects and spruce the place up. First on my list is new pillows for our couch. We need color around here and we can't paint(!) as renters...so sad. But in my search for quick easy pillow cover tutorials, I stumbled on a few other DIYs and had to share.

No. 1 - Pillow covers. Seems easy enough, right?


















No. 2 - Animal Jars. A cute way to organize the kids craft supplies.























No. 3 - Twig Jewelry Display. I have waaay too much jewelry to put it all on one branch... maybe I just put out my favorites? Or else I'd need to make a forest.























Happy DIY-ing!

2 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

thanks so much for featuring my pillow case tute!

Madison.0no said...

Those are so cool! How did you do it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...